Saturday, April 4, 2009

The good thing about my job and working as much as i have been lately is I get a new group of people to bore and show pictures to every flight so they at least seem interested. Where else can the go, or how can they make up an excuse that they have to be somewhere, It is a very captive audience. needless to say Ann and I are very excited.
I found someone who saw our babies in Jan. while picking up their child. Anyway this is what she sent me about the kids.

When we met your twins they were in the upstairs room, right next to the nanny's station for the teeny tiny babies. The nannies were so proud and held them each up and said, "look at these twins!". They were very swaddled and in that room they were kept very warm (there was an extra space heater or two in the room since the babies were all so young). They were so adorable and so sweet. I'm so happy for you! You better get packing.

One thing is for sure: the children at CHSFS are so loved and so cared for. I think the best thing the nannies do is teach the children to be happy- did you know there is a laugh therapist at the care center? supposedly this laugh therapist holds the world record for laughing!

Best,
Mindy
________

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet of her to tell you about your twins. I'm jealous that they get a laugh therapist. I'm so thrilled for your family

    ReplyDelete