Thursday, March 19, 2009

Winter '09


We had a great winter. The weather in Phoenix was the best i can remember. I taught Max to ski. I tried to get him to snowboard but he wanted to ski like big Max and Uncle Rob. So I borrowed Max's old skis and headed up to Dear Valley. Park City has a deal called Quick start for out of state residence, you can ski free on the day you fly into SLC at any of the 3 park city resorts. That worked out perfect for us if it is free take 3. toward the end of the season Max got a little cocky telling me how only him and uncle Rob could ski backwards. It was fun and he did well. Ann even came up one time

4 comments:

  1. I saw him as he came back from skiing and he was so proud of himself. I can now see why. He did do great. Love that kid!!! Grandma Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know who that ugly guy is with Ann and Max?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you three- Loved reading up on your happenings. I am so excited for you. It is great that you are getting so much feedback from CHSFS. That has really improved since we traveled. Reading everything on your blog brings so many wonderful memories.

    Jill Frasier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That Max is so talented, just like his mom. I am glad he realized the superiority of skiing to snowboarding at an early age!

    ReplyDelete